Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Recent Liz Lisa Gets!

Hi! Today I have a really exciting blogpost! (For me at least)  Today I am showing off my newest additions to my Liz Lisa collection.

Ahh!! So much cuteness!  3 items were purchased from TKL and the other was purchased from Kawaii Gyaru Shop. So let's get into it!~

These shoes are so cute and comfy, not to mention the affordable price!  These shoes come with clip-on roses but I prefer to wear them without. 

This bag has been on my wishlist for awhile now, and when it went on sale I snatched it up! The original price for the bag seemed a bit outrageous and i'm glad I waited and didn't cave in.  I got it in blue since I'm trying to expand the color variations in my wardrobe. 

I reaaaallly wanted this sweater in yellow, but sadly it sold out before I could buy it.  But I got it in white because I figured you could never go wrong with a basic white top. It is too warm to wear right now, but once autumn comes around I will definitely be wearing this. 

Velour Floral Winter Dress ($55)
I purchased this dress from Kawaii Gyaru Shop which is a secondhand shop I recommend! This dress is comfy and cute. It will be perfect for winter.  
I hope you enjoyed this post! I can see that my blog is getting more views recently and I'm very grateful! I hope my blog can grow more and I can meet fellow gyaru through this. 

                                                                





No comments:

Post a Comment