Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Gyaru Nails: Naileditbychelsey review! 💅✨

Hello gals! Today I'm gonna be talking about nails!  Because of my job, I cannot go to a nail salon and get gel or acrylic done, because I cannot take those nails off when I go into work.  But, I can wear glue on nails! I get most of my nails from shops on etsy, and I recently got a set from the shop NailedItByChelsey

        NAILED IT! Hand Painted False Nails - Pastel Blue Yellow CrystalsNAILED IT! Hand Painted False Nails - Lilac Leopard Print ChainNAILED IT! Hand Painted False Nails - Turquoise & Gold Glitter Bow
Some nail sets from the shop.

This shop has many different designs to choose from, and can be worn in many different styles of gyaru. image The reason that this shop is awesome though, is because of the price of the nails. A set of nails is only around $10 

 :
My nail set from NailedItByChelsey

The nails I got are so adorable, and different from what I would usually wear.  The coral/orange fits summer better than a pastel pink that I would usually get, but the rose and bow details add a girly touch! image The quality of these nails is amazing, and the colors are perfect. You can find this nail set here! 
                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment