Thursday, September 1, 2016

Wanboo Haul- Liz Lisa Gets!

Hi Gals!  Today I have a Liz Lisa haul! All of these items are from the secondhand shop Wanbooimage This shop carries many 109 brands and is super easy to order from by using Rakuten Global Market.


Liz Lisa Long Sleeve Blouse (1,400 yen)

 :
This top is so nice!  It came with the tags as well, which is always good. The blouse is perfect for summer and has cute lace detailing!

Liz Lisa Off The Shoulder Dress (1,200 yen)
 :
This dress reminded me of the older Liz Lisa items that had a bohemian look to them, which I really love.  This dress is in great condition, the only downside is that it is a bit short on me. I usually don't have a problem with dresses and skirts being too short. OTL

Liz Lisa Beige Summer Knit (1,380 yen)
 :
I thought this top looked really unique but also wearable, plus the bows on the shoulders are super cute! I really like this top, but I don't know what to coordinate with it yet. image

 :


Thank you for reading! See you soon! 

image                                                                                   
     



No comments:

Post a Comment