Tuesday, November 1, 2016

πŸŽƒ Happy Galoween! πŸŽƒ


Hello! Yesterday was Halloween (As most of you know) and Halloween is my favorite holiday!  Halloween fell on a Monday this year which meant I couldn't stay out as late as I usually do, but I still enjoyed the holiday and dressed festive for school!
 :
I wore a cute jack-o-lantern top and leggings. Very casual and comfy but still spoopy!  After school I went to a costume party at my friends house.
 :
I went as a scarecrow!  I just bought this costume at a party store, since I have no sewing abilities OTL.
 :
My makeup. 

My nails were so boring, and I had been seeing so many cute gyaru halloween nail looks on tumblr, so I ran to the store and bought a set. 

October Nails pt.2:
They glowed in the dark too! 

The party was really cute. I brought cookies that were in the shape of bats and pumpkins.  They also had really cute decorations!
 :
 :

They also had a table where people could do tarot readings and play with the oujia board.  Very spoopy LOL
 :

Afterwards I went home and watched some scary movies. This morning I had both a candy hangover and literal hangover.  Now that it's November 1st I am ready for Christmas! hahah
image                                                                                 
      





No comments:

Post a Comment