Sunday, May 1, 2016

April 2016 Ageha Scans


I purchased the May issue of Ageha because the cover totally caught my eye.   So today, I figured I would share some scans of this issue.




cover featuring Emiri 


                                                     

                                                                 The middle coord is so cute! 







I think the pink eye shadow looks so pretty and girly. 


                                                                           So much hair inspo
Pretty sure this is an ad for a dieting drink but the model looks so cute 

So much cute roomwear!! 

                                                                    Emiri looking gorgeous.


                                                                                                 More hair inspo 

Himena owns so much My Melody things. #goals 







I'm happy I bought this issue! I got a lot of hair inspiration and loved how much Emiri was featured in this issue since she is a big inspiration to me. This is my first post so I hope it was okay! 
                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment