Tuesday, May 17, 2016

UNIQSO Barbie Bubble Grey Review



So I was watching a makeup tutorial by peachmilkytea and she was wearing these beautiful circle lenses and I had to get them! 

Buy these lenses here!

The lenses took about 2 weeks to get here which isn't too bad as they came from Asia all the way to America  They came in this super cute packaging as well and came with a contact case which is very handy.

                                                           :
 The packaging 

These lenses add a grey gradient effect to your eyes, and do not have that much of an enlarging effect since they do not feature a black rim like most circle lenses. 

                                                                                 
Lenses in Natural light on blue eyes.

Comfort/ : These lenses are one of the most comfortable lenses I have ever worn. The only downside is they move a lot when you blink, which can be a bit of an annoyance... 

Design /: The design is quite natural and surprisingly looks good on any eye color! If you have darker eyes, these will also look great on you. If you have light eyes (like me) then these lenses will give you a gradient effect. 

Enlargement  /: I have naturally big eyes, so the enlarging effect of circle lenses doesn't have to be too intense for me. If you are seeking lenses that will make your eyes HUGE then these might not be the best. My boyfriend didn't even notice I had contacts in until I told him.  

Overall  /: I really love the look of these circle lenses, and they are so comfortable. Usually circle lenses can put a strain on my eyes, but I couldn't even feel these in my eyes. 
Well that's all for now! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment