Tuesday, May 24, 2016

💖 My Gyaru Inspiration 💖

Hi! Recently I was looking at my folder on my computer full of gyaru inspo, and I thought, "Why not share this on my blog" so here are my gyaru inspirations! 


Rie Matsuoka
She has modeled for Popteen and Ank Rouge and is known for her hime kaji style and cute droopy eyed makeup looks! image
    
imageHimena Ousaki image
Himena is an actual princess! image She models for Princess Melody, La Pafait, and MARS! 
Chie and Chika Yoshikawa
How could you not love gyaru twins?! They have modeled for Ageha, various circle lens brands, and wig brands. They are so diverse with their style and take the best purikura. 
Natsumi Saito 
She is mainly known for modeling in Ranzuki, and had the most colorful and cute coords! She wore cocolulu a lot and rocked shorter hair, which I love! 
Tsubasa Masuwaka 
My queen!! She is the gal that got me into gyaru. I'm sure if you know anything about gyaru, you know of Tsubasa Masuwaka She has her own brand of makeup and lashes, and has modeled for popteen, and had a music career under the name Milky Bunny. 

                           
Thanks for reading! Who are your inspirations? Comment below! 

image                                                                              
                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment