Wednesday, October 19, 2016

❤︎ Recent Liz Lisa Gets #2 ❤︎

Helloimage Today I have some LL goodies to show you. I absolutely love the fall and winter himekaji style. Bordeaux and dark brown colors are some of my favorites to wear this season, and Liz Lisa has been using these colors quite often in the F/W collection! image  I got most of these things from Tokyo Kawaii Life, and I got one item secondhand from the group Liz Lisa sales community


[Yui-chan wear Kanno] off Scholl knit- ¥ 1,080

 :
 :
This was an impulse purchase since I was searching for more sweaters, and this one looked very cute and the price made it irresistible.  The collar of the sweater is quite unique which I really like!

3 Ribbon Socks- ¥ 2,916

 :
 :
These socks looked so precious when coordinated with the pom pom shoes from the Autumn collection, and sadly I still haven't gotten my paws on those shoes.  But I could get the socks before they sold out! 

Check Ribbon Scarf- ¥ 4,968

 :
 :
A Liz Lisa scarf is a winter himekaji essential.  The bow detailing of this scarf make it look unique and gives a girly vibe to a typical plaid scarf. This was definitely my favorite purchase I made!

[Yui-chan Wear Kanno] Floral Skirt- ¥ 1,080

 :

This skirt was in last winter's fukubukuro, and I saw so many gals coordinating this skirt is such cute ways! This skirt was super cheap as well and is a nice darker color for fall. I am going to hem this skirt just a little though, it is a little too long for my taste.

Autumn Liz Lisa Dress- $45

20120724A.jpg
 :
This dress is so adorable!!  I really reccomend the FB group I purchased this item from. It's really easy to buy through the group and you can find a lot of affordable items there!


Short post, but I have been trying to blog at least once a week and I only have about one day off of work a week. OTL I love blogging though, it is a fun hobby to do when I have free time (which is rare). 


No comments:

Post a Comment