Wednesday, October 5, 2016

September Favorites!

Hi gals! I know this post is late since we are already 5 days into October, but better late than never, right?!  I have lots of goodies to share with you all!
 :

 :
This has been my skincare regime since late August into September, and this stuff in the BOMB.  It has a lot of natural ingredients in it including chlorophyll which has really helped even my skin tone and reduce redness. You also get 3 products for a great price. 
 :  :
I recently bought a lot of Halloween themed items from lush, and I decided to throw this little guy into the order as well since it is getting colder which means my lips will be getting dry! This lip scrub is preservative free and natural which means you can actually lick it off your lips after you use it, and it's super yummy! This product is also cruelty free and vegan, which i'm all about! 
 :
This was a repurchase, as I used this product all the time last summer, and I just now remembered it and fell in love with it all over again! This is a low coverage BB cream which is okay with me, but if you like heavier foundations than this isn't gonna be for you. This feels very nice on the skin, and leaves a nice even look to the skin. 
 :
My sister gave me this power because she didn't like the fine shimmers in the power, so I gladly took it because, who doesn't want a glowing and sparkly face? This power isn't too sparkly though, and gives a very subtle shimmer to the skin. I've been putting this on my face as well as my neck and chest. It gives a really nice, natural glow. 
 :
I got this lashes to specifically wear to work, since they are very natural and my work restricts what kind of makeup, nails, clothes, etc. I can wear.  These really do help me maintain a gyaru look as casually as possible though. If you are wanting to try gyaru but don't have the confidence to wear crazy long lashes, I would recommend these! These are also good for school or work if you cannot wear really noticeable makeup.
Socks
 :
From left to Right: HUF, Rue21, and Liz Lisa
A favorite accessory of mine this month is socks! Some favorites of mine are my HUF socks, rue21 ruffle socks, and these Liz Lisa ones from the Autumn collection!  Socks are perfect to keep your feet warm when wearing heels and open toed shoes during the colder months, and they can also change the look of shoes, adding cute socks to a basic pair of sneakers can create a really cute look. 
 :
Another favorite accessory of mine is scrunchies These two are from Claire's, which has a ton of cute hair ties. Scrunchies can make a basic ponytail look adorable, and you can wear them on your wrist as an added accessory. These are quite popular in amekaji, but I think you can definitely incorporate them into himekaji as well.


That's all for now! Thanks for reading. I have a lot of ideas for blog posts, so I am planning on posting frequently this month. 

                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment